Be a Culture Connector! Sign up for our monthly newsletter and never miss out on upcoming tours and events.
Contact and Information
Kate Crane Briggs
Registered tour guide: WC8893
60 Alma Road, Rosebank, Cape Town, 7700 South Africa
Landline: +27 (0)21 685 1782
Cell: +27 (0)72 377 8014
Office hours: 8h30am to 5 pm, weekdays
HOW TO BOOK:
Checking availability and paying
For scheduled ie public events please:
- a) Email or call Kate at Culture Connect, to see if there is space and she will give you her bank details for you to EFT (or you pay by cash by coming to her base in Rosebank)
- b) COMING SOON on-line with Quicket which takes credit and debit cards, or EFT – electronic funds transfer; please add R10 to the Culture Connect event price
Pre-payment is essential.
Once payment has been made your place will be confirmed electronically – you don’t have to print the ticket(s) from Quicket or the email from Culture Connect.
Invoices and receipts are issued on request.
Like buying a theatre ticket, Culture Connect doesn’t refund, except if the event is cancelled or moved to another day.
- For customised ie personal ttours organisedover the phone, email, Skype or pre-meeting, 50% of the fee is payable on commission. Culture Connect will issue an invoice and letter of agreement including cancellation details.
- Info from you and Culture Connect SA before the event
Please let Culture Connect know about any dietary or medical conditions. We also like to have a bit of background on you, such as if you are retired or a student, your line of work and where you live. This is used for the briefing and the seating plan.
Culture Connect emails a detailed info pack in advance with directions and a map on where we are meeting, timetable, background information on what we are seeing, what to bring/wear and the participants’ list.
During the event, Culture Connect often takes photographs as a record and to use in publicity. On social media, we don’t name guests or tag. But please let Kate know in if you don’t want you or your children to be in images.
- Waiver – liabilities
Please note you are joining Culture Connect’s event at your own risk; you’re agreeing that Culture Connect, and in particular Kate Crane Briggs, her agents, associates, employees, her heirs and executors, shall be under no responsibility and shall not be held liable for any damage or loss incurred or injury or death suffered by any such person and or such person’s spouse or dependent or guest during the event or at or near the place where the event takes place, and whether caused by the act or omission (including negligence) of Culture Connect or Kate Crane Briggs or her agent, associate or employee.
- After the Culture Connect event
Please let us have feedback at any stage, especially ways your Culture Connect experience could be improved.
Unless you tell us otherwise, we’ll email you Culture Connect’s monthly newsletter, which you can easily unsubscribe to.
We are also keen to have requests for future events.